Monday 9 September 2013

MY SWEET SIXTEENTH


Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
This was my main birthday present (which I lovely verrryyy much)
- I apologise for the watermark, this photo is one I uploaded on Instagram.

MAC So Chaud lipstick and Lustre drops.
- Once again, I apologise for the watermark.


With the birthday money I received, I purchased a neon cami and treggings from Topshop.
Cami - £6
Treggings - £28


I also purchased some deep purple/pink patterned shorts from Urban Outfitters.
Shorts - £35


These two tops are from Topshop also. The first one was from my friend, and the second one I purchased to wear for my party.
Blue top - £22
Yellow top - £34


(Another instagram photo!)
I received MAC's Candy Yum Yum lipstick from a friend, and the neon nail polish is my second purchase from Urban Outfitters.
Nail polish - £6


Also for my birthday I received some other lovely presents from my friends such as a vintage photo album/box drawers, a vintage photo frame with photos of me and my friend, a sketchbook and pencils, a silver cross necklace, a bee bracelet from Topshop and some fab My Little Pony underwear from Topshop.
For my party I had friends round for some early shopping in Exeter, followed by more friends coming over for a gorgeous meal my Mum traditionally prepares for every birthday of mine. We then had a 'night out' (which just consisted of having a nightly walk into town, haha) and back to mine for a sleepover.
Here are a few pictures of my Mum's gorgeous pink-themed meal she made for us.




So as some of you may already know, I previously turned 16 on September 4th. It's not exactly old, I know, but personally I feel like it is quite a big step out of my childhood. I am now in Year Eleven, my last uniformed school year. Gone were the days of getting child bus fares (sigh) and buying beanie babies from the local shop (we all used to collect them, right?).
Anyway before I go off on a tangent, I thought I'd share with you what I received for my birthday. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks really lovely - such a pretty looking spread of food just there ! You received some lovely gifts too :)

    I just came by your blog today mines www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! and all the gifts you got are lovely - lucky you!!♡

    ReplyDelete