Saturday 5 July 2014

PROM NIGHT


Dress - Mori Lee
Clutch - Krasceva
Bracelet - Accessorize

Apologies for the poor quality photos, but when the photos appear amateur you know it's a cherished memory rather than a photoshoot (if that makes sense). Last night's prom was certainly one of the best parties I've been to. Seeing everyone so beautifully dressed and sharing photos, conversations and dance moves was something I wish wasn't a once in a lifetime event.

Our prom was a 007 James Bond theme, held at St.Mellion, an international golf course in Cornwall. My friends and I arrived there in a dark flamingo-pink limo, which was a fantastic way to build our excitement and the atmosphere. At the venue they'd set up a large room full of circular tables scattered with glitter and crystals, with James Bond balloons in the centre (although by the end of the night most of the helium was mysteriously sucked out of them...)

The night was spent chatting, complimenting, buying drinks at the bar, photo taking and dancing with friends and teachers, the music and lights creating a dream-like atmosphere. The night lasted for a good five hours and it is definitely a night I'll treasure in my memories.

I am flying off to the Maldives tomorrow for ten days which I am super excited about, so when I come back be prepared for plenty of photos!

8 comments:

  1. Wow you look stunning! I hope you had an amazing night. Have a lovely time in the Maldives xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look GORGEOUS! your dress is amazeballs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I hope you had the best prom :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is incredible! I have just put up a post about my prom too :)

    http://helenruth98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I'll definitely have a look :)

      Delete