Monday 23 December 2013

CHRISTMAS THEMED PAMPER EVENING




What better way to spend an evening near Christmas revolving every second of time around yourself? I had a lovely pamper evening just the other night, where I was able to simply soak up the relaxing atmosphere (as well as the bath-bombed water), listen to relaxing tunes and read for mental relaxation.

I lit my two favourite Christmas mini Yankee Candles, Snow in Love - a gorgeous soft powdery scent and Christmas Eve - a more spicy scent and my larger candle White Linen and Lace. I decided a bath isn't quite complete without a face mask, my current favourite Tea Tree pot from The Body Shop to cleanse and hydrate my skin.

My favourite part of the pamper evening was dropping my Lush 'Luxury Pud' bath bomb into the water and watching it explode into a rainbow of colours (once stepped into the bath water became a startling pink - don't worry, it doesn't stain!). What I also love is that the bright bomb, which I expected to smell quite citric, smelt of a lovely strong cinnamon (which, now thinking about it, makes sense) which really added to the warm Christmassy feel. Looking at the photos above, many of you might think that the bath bomb looks likely to irritate your skin due to the unnatural colouring, however I found it was very gentle and moisturising.

What better way to complete a relaxing beauty session than with Lauren Conrad's Beauty book. I know I have already talked about this in a previous post but I find it really useful for beauty tips and advice. It isn't particularly expensive either, I purchased mine from Amazon for only around £7. I also dipped into the Christmas edition of Vogue, which is one of my favourites because it is bigger than a normal monthly release.

I am looking forward to doing a Christmas blogpost soon.

Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. That bath bomb looks amazing! It's become a tradition of mine to use one every Christmas Eve :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! This is the first time I've used one and I certainly don't regret it! Great idea :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post :) I love pamper evenings, even my last post is on my last one :)

    http://comichellex.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Me too, ooh I'll have a look :)

      Delete
  3. I love pamper evenings and the lush pud looks amazing! I have not tried it maybe i can pick it up in the sales ^^ lovely post! found your blog via insta <3

    new follower! looking forward to more reviews :)

    zara xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, it's actually the first time I've used a bath bomb and I don't regret it:) thank you!xx

      Delete
  4. I literally love your blog so much! Can't believe I've only just found it! I have purchased that lush bath bomb in the past and love it to pieces! It always makes bath time 10x better!xxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you that honestly means a lot! Definitely, the colours are amazing!xxx

      Delete
  5. Your bathroom is so pretty ahhh!
    www.niamhholly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete