Saturday 19 October 2013

FASHION STATEMENT


Fashion is something that describes our personalities and gives a statement to the world without the use of words. It tells people how we're feeling, what we're representing and what we're doing. Lately my love for fashion has grown tremendously, and putting together outfits and styling them has become almost a personal hobby. I can't say I'm an expert in fashion, but creating statements and playing with pieces is something I really enjoy and feel familiar with.

I often get asked many questions about where I get my clothes from, and the majority of them are from, you guessed it, Topshop. It is quite pricey, but their pieces are always lovely quality, imaginative or simple but satisfying. But other places which I often find gems are Missguided, ASOS and I'm beginning to fall for Ted Baker. Also finding smaller companies with unique pieces is always a bonus.

I also love the way fashion changes with the season. In the summer bright colours and flower headbands were the fashion favourites, and now into autumn/fall 'burgundy's and 'berry's are the trend. But what about the winter and Christmas? What comes next? I look forward to what the season brings with it. I will be doing a winter blogpost soon!

3 comments:

  1. Really want these treggings after seeing them on you, they look amazing!

    http://comichellex.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them they're really tight fitting but comfortable too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete