Sunday 1 March 2015

LONDON'S CALLING





Spending a few days in London was not only an extraordinary experience, but a big eye-opener. Growing up in a rural area, exploring such a large and densely populated place has certainly made it memorable. Yet, I felt at home; the constant rush of people, the frequent travelling on the underground and the enormous variety of shops, galleries and landmarks. Something I found myself constantly staring in awe at was the beautiful architecture and height of the buildings. During my stay I was fortunate enough to visit the following places:

  • The Houses of Parliament (House of Lords and House of Commons)
  • Google HQ
  • Old Bailey Court
  • Noel Coward Theatre
  • University College London
  • Tate Modern
  • British Museum
  • Science Museum
  • St Paul's Cathederal

The photos tell the story, and all I can say is how glad and grateful I am for having such a wonderful time in London.

1 comment:

  1. I've loved seeing the pictures of London you've posted on your instagram lately and I love this post too. London is a beautiful city and I really want to visit it more often x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete