Sunday 6 October 2013

PASTEL COLLECTION


As so many of you seem to like my fashion posts on Instagram, particularly the pastel ones, I thought why not make it into a blogpost so I can talk about them rather than just a basic picture and caption. Even though it's currently Autumn/Fall and nearing the chilly winter months, I am still a big fan of pale shades. All of the clothes shown in the pictures are from Topshop. I am a huge Topshop lover because I love their range of styles and the quality is really satisfying. I love pastels because in my opinion they compliment every skin and hair tone, as well as being really pretty to look at. I apologise for the watermarking, I've had to do this because when I uploaded my first pastel collection photo on Instagram someone had print screened it and soon it was all over We Heart It and Tumblr with no credit whatsoever. In a way I am grateful for people taking such an interest in my photos, but having a photo being posted all over the internet with no credit didn't make me particularly happy. The additional 'pastel' accessories shown are from: phone cases - Amazon, Vans - Schuh, large bow wash bag - Ted Baker, quilted mint shoulder bag - Forever 21 and rose gold watch - Michael Kors. Hopefully I'll be able to do an Autumn/Winter fashion post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment