Sunday 9 March 2014

GREEN AND GREEK

Playsuit - ASOS, Swing Coat - Topshop, Boots - Office, Bag - Forever 21, Watch - Michael Kors.
Finding this gorgeous Greek-style playsuit on ASOS was really very lucky of me, not only did I fall in love with the loose-fitting style and gold belt, but it had been reduced from over £40 to £25, bargain! As I'm sure many of you know by now, mint green is my favourite colour therefore I knew this item was a must have as it matches the majority of my wardrobe. I have also styled my hair to match the Greek theme, curly with a plait pinned across my hairline (click to read one of my previous posts - Hair history, maintenance and styling tips - where I talk about how to do this look). And what better day to take the Spring-themed outfit than on a very Spring-like day!

12 comments:

  1. You look super pretty here Ellie! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this colour! I love a playsuit :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    p.s; check out my Topshop makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's literally an absolute favourite of mine! :) x

      Delete
  3. Really cute look. I have the same Topshop coat and have been going crazy for mint green since I got it. You look gorgeous xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! It's definitely one of my favourite ever purchases :) xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing outfit, wish I owned more mint green clothes! Love the coat :)

    http://miriamhart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! t's such a gorgeous colour isn't it? :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome Outfit and I really love your hair (:
    Lots of Love Marlene from http://aboutmarlene.blogspot.de/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great outfit! And your hair looks fab :) To be honest you're a really pretty person in general :)

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/03/intouchables-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete