Sunday 23 March 2014

MAC | EYES, BROWS AND BRUSHES





I often get asked many questions on Instagram which MAC eyeshadows I have, so I thought a post about my MAC products which I use to create my everyday eye and brow looks seemed like the perfect opportunity. I currently own eight MAC eyeshadows, the ones which I use on my eyelids in the Pro Palette x15 and the two which I use for my brows and eyeliner in my Duo Palette.

Naked Lunch - champagne white

Paradisco - orange toned pink

Pink Venus - glittery pale pink

Satin Taupe - metallic smokey brown

Cranberry - deep crimson (or cranberry, in other words)

Expensive Pink - rose gold (warm pink with gold running through it)

Carbon - matte black (I either use this for outer corners when doing a smokey look or for eyeliner)

Charcoal brown - matte chocolate brown (I use this for my brows)

Vanilla Pigment - This isn't an eyeshadow but an absolute favourite MAC product of mine. Only a small amount is needed in the inner corners of your eyes to make them appear brighter and also along the brow bone to enhance the arch and give an elegant structure to your face. I've had this product for nearly a year and it's still full!

My current favourite combinations of these eyeshadows are Naked Lunch with Satin Taupe blended in the outer corners (blending is where MAC's 217 brush comes handy), which gives a pretty, bright eyed look and Expensive Pink and Cranberry which gives a warm bronze/pink eye look which is perfect for Spring. For my brows I use Charcoal Brown on MAC's 266 angled brush. I absolutely love this brush because it creates the ideal brow shape and is perfect for shaping the desired arch.

I love reading your recommendations for MAC eyeshadows, and you guys have convinced me to put Sumptuous Olive on my shopping list! I'd love to add one more...what do you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to start a MAC palette! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
    p.s; check out my international Topshop makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend one, the quality is fantastic :) x

      Delete
  2. Cranberry is my favorite eyeshadow eveeeerrr! I'm trying to find a pair of eyeshadows to use them as brow powder, Charcoal Brown look good, it's kind of like the brow shadow I use right now. x
    http://noirettediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete