Sunday 2 February 2014

A SENSE OF SPRING

Textured swing coat - Topshop, dress - Topshop, bag - Forever 21, watch - Michael Kors, rose quartz pendant - Delilah  Dust Jewellery, lipstick - MAC's Pink Nouveau.

In one of my recent posts, Into Spring style guide, I showed you a range of garments which I recommended for Spring time. So I thought, on this chilly Sunday morning, I would get up extra early to go out and have a quick photo shoot of these outfits for you lovely people (typically when I arrived home, the sun came out... haha).

But overall, a success! You can now see what items I have put together to make my ideal Spring OOTD. I have always been a huge lover of mint green (can you tell?) and pastel colours in general, so piecing this outfit together was great fun to suit the upcoming season.

I hope this post helped you and inspires your Spring wardrobe!

13 comments:

  1. You look absoloutely stunning! I love the coat, too :) x

    http://corinpye95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! ah it's such a pleasure to wear :) x

      Delete
  2. oh my, you are looking gorgeous! love that coat :)


    www.zoewithumlauts.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you zoe!! definitely one of my BIGGEST recommendations :)

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! The coat is gorgeous - where did you find it?! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It says in the caption of the last photo - Topshop :) x

      Delete
  4. I have the same coat and I love it! Really worried about getting it dirty though!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's exactly how I feel, literally wincing every time I sit down in it!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the jacket, great blog:)

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I just got a topshop gift card and I know what it's going on now - that dress!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete