Sunday 10 November 2013

SUNDAY SENSATIONS



Sundays are usually quite dull socially, but perfect for a bit of 'me' time. Especially now it's November, snuggling indoors with candles alight and fairy lights providing a warm glow in your room is heavenly.

I've been loving Yankee candles lately (the one shown in the pictures is White Linen and Lace), reading blogs and instragramming. I've also been loving Lauren Conrad's book Beauty. I've spoken about this in one of my previous posts, and I still highly recommend it to any beauty lovers and people in need of beauty guidance. It offers a range of tips like skin and hair treatment, matching your face shape to a hair style and makeup options. It is one of the few beauty books I've found where the author isn't too formal, instead Lauren is really down to earth and quite chatty in her explanations.

As well as having a lazy Sunday (I promise you, work is done!), I listen to a few of my current favourite tunes; 1975 - Chocolate, One Republic - Counting Stars, Avicii - Someone Like You and a Christmas classic Michael Bublé - Walking in a Winter Wonderland. What better way to spend your afternoon?

I guess the only thing that's not so great about a Sunday is that there's no sleeping in the next morning! What's your ideal Sunday afternoon?

2 comments:

  1. I really want the lauren conrad beauty book, it is on my amazon wish list x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful :)
    I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster award!
    To find out more about it heres the link to the post on my blog http://maisietee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nominations-liebster-awards-2013.html

    Maisie xxxx

    ReplyDelete